- Gift Card
Availability: In stock
Shipping and Delivery Information
Dispatched order is when the the product is shipped. You will know this because you will receive a shipping notification email.
- Free shipping on New Zealand orders with a cart value over $140 NZD. (1-4 days delivery estimate) - free shipping not available during sale periods
- Free shipping on Australian orders with a cart value over $140 NZD. (6-10 business days estimated delivery) - free shipping not available during sale periods
- Free Shipping Important Details: Whenever we offer free shipping offers the shipping method used to send the item will always be the cheapest standard rate of shipping (not dhl). Even if the website lets you checkout with dhl shipping for free this shipping method will not be used to send your order.
- New Zealand Residential Shipping (1-3 business days Tracked but targeted for overnight nation wide): $6.99 NZD
- Rural New Zealand shipping incurs a flat rate shipping charge of $9.99 NZD.
- Australia Eparcel shipping (6-10 business days tracked): $16.99 NZD
- USA & Canada shipping (8-12 business days tracked): $25.99 NZD
- Europe Shipping (8-12 business days tracked): $28.99 NZD
- Rest of World Shipping (8-12 business days | tracked if possible, some locations cannot be tracked): $38.99 NZD
Standard shipping delivery estimates:
- Shipping delivery times provided are ESTIMATES ONLY and no compensation will be given for delays in shipping. Please be aware that we are provided estimates by our shipping agents.
- New Zealand dispatched orders take an estimated 1-3 business days tracked via Courier Post. These are generally targeted for Overnight Delivery. For the south island these can take up to 3 business days sometimes.
- Australian dispatched orders (eparcel service) take an estimated 6-10 business days tracked via the Eparcel service.
- Australian dispatched orders (courier service) take an estimated 2-6 business days tracked via the NZ Post International courier service.
All other countries take an estimated 8-14 business days tracked via the NZ Post Tracked standard service. Some locations cannot be tracked
DHL Express Rates and Estimates:
- We offer DHL Express shipping which is an estimated delivery time of 1-4 business days depending on where you are in the world. Shipments are tracked.
- Please be aware that if you live in RURAL areas then it will take longer as many countries rural services operate differently.
- The price for DHL express varies depending on total parcel weight. Your rate you will be charged will be shown at checkout before confirming your order.
- The less the parcel weight the cheaper the option will be.
DHL Express rates for under 500 gram shipments START AT the following:
- Australia See shipping checkout for live prices
- Asia/Pacific See shipping checkout for live prices
- USA/Canada See shipping checkout for live prices
- Europe See shipping checkout for live prices
- Rest Of World See shipping checkout for live prices
- PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS THE RATES DHL EXPRESS STARTS AT. THEY CAN SCALE HIGHER THEN THIS COST DEPENDING ON PARCEL WEIGHT.
- All DHL Express parcels are sent signature required for your safety (if possible for your destination country).
Shipping Parcel Special Instructions For Delivery Disclaimer:
By default we set all NZ and Australian parcels delivery status to signature required on delivery for your safety. We have other options you can select when choosing your shipping method these are:
- AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL)
- A FULL SIGNATURE REQUIRED (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
By default all international tracked parcels delivery status does not require a signature on delivery. This is due to the limitations of NZ Post.
Rural Delivery Estimates:
Please allow 2 extra business days for delivery on top of the stated shipping estimates.
Saturday Delivery Extra Charge Info:
We can arrange for Saturday delivery but you will need to pay an extra $6 NZD. This option is only available for New Zealand customers. If you would like us to arrange this then please purchase this item here in the order you want it applied to. If you are wanting to add this to an existing order then please purchase this item here and state your order number in the notes (special instructions found on the your cart page) that you want the purchase to be applied to.
- New Zealand: We use Courier Post for our parcel delivery and tracking. Your tracking number will be emailed to you in the shipping confirmation email. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Australia: We use NZ Post tracked E-parcel service to deliver orders to Australia. Your tracking number will be emailed to you in the shipping confirmation email. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- USA and Canada: We use NZ Post tracked service. Your tracking number will be emailed to you in the shipping confirmation email. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Europe: We use NZ Post tracked service. Your tracking number will be emailed to you in the shipping confirmation email. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Rest Of World Countries: We use NZ Post tracked service. Your tracking number will be emailed to you in the shipping confirmation email. Please be aware that some rest of world locations are not possible to track.
- Parcel enters the destination country and the declared value is assessed.
- If the parcel is over the dollar value threshold customs will hold the parcel for clearance. Customs will contact you via post, phone or email to pay a fee (this fee is usually a percentage of the order)
- Sometimes Customs will ask you for more information about the parcel items. If this happens then please download your ‘order invoice’ which is found at the bottom of your ‘order confirmation email’. Once you have downloaded the invoice, send it to the customs contact person.
- Once the fee has been paid customs will release the package for delivery.
Please be aware of New Zealand Public Holiday closures that affect our work and dispatch hours.
Delays with processing orders will likely occur around busy shopping periods such as Christmas, Easter, or with new product launches.
Sale periods can sometimes result in your order being dispatched a day or two after you order the product. Please be aware that the delivery estimates are based on dispatched order status.
- Shipping prices are subject to change anytime without notice. You will see the most up to date price on the website at checkout.
Our Returns Process
- Contact us via our contact us page. In the email make sure you state the order number and the issue so that we can try and help solve the problem.
- If we reply saying that we are happy for you to return the item you need to package up the item safely and ship it back to us at the indicated return address that we email you.
- Once we get the item back we will assess the item and contact with you with an outcome.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item due to a change of mind. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a change of mind refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service when returning items.